Thank you for your interest in working at Associated Insurance Services! On 6/5/19, we posted the following opening in our Boise, ID office:
Accounting & Reporting Clerk
Associated Insurance Services is seeking a motivated problem solver to join its growing team. Our Accounting & Reporting Clerk will be responsible for typical accounting duties, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly credit card reconciliations, assisting with month-end close, and assisting with annual audits. Additionally, the person in this position will learn to adeptly use the tools and utilities of our CRM system so they can provide timely sales and expense reports, manage accounting statement imports, insurance carrier downloads, and more. The position may also include insurance account servicing and other ad hoc projects, depending on workload.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Very high attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence to solve complicated billing issues with little direction
- Ability to politely but assertively communicate with vendors and customers
- Desire to work mostly independently and behind the scenes
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability and desire to quickly learn IT systems
- Interest in participating in a positive, supportive team environment
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 1-2 years of accounting experience or at least office experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Supportive, team-oriented culture
- Flexible and thoughtful management style
- A comfortable office environment near the Boise airport
- Generous employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance, PTO and 401(k) with 5% employer match
ABOUT US – Associated Insurance Services is an independent insurance agency proudly serving clients throughout Idaho and the surrounding states. We were founded in 2005 with the special mission of providing insurance solutions for the logging industry. We continue to specialize in insurance for logging contractors and log haulers today, while now also providing insurance solutions to clients in almost every industry by offering premier markets and strong commitments to expertise and service.
Ready to join the team? We may be looking for YOU.